giovedì 9 ottobre 2008

Giovanni Mascellaro - Love me tender


words & music by V.Matson-E.Presley

***********************************

LOVE ME TENDER

Love me tender,

Love me sweet,

Never let me go.

You have made my life complete,

And I love you so.

Love me tender,

Love me true,

All my dreams fulfilled.

For my darlin I love you,

And I always will.

When at last my dreams came true

Darling this I know

Happiness will follow you

Everywhere I go.

Love me tender,

Love me sweet,

all my dreams fulfilled

For my darling I love you,

And I always will

Love me tender,

Love me sweet,

Never let me go.

You have made my life complete,

And I love you so

Love me tender,love me true,

All my dreams fulfilled,

For my darling I love you,

And I always will.

*********************************

Performed by Giovanni Mascellaro


video

Nessun commento: